Recently, the Center of Vocational Excellence (CoVE) on Urban Greening in Denmark had a one-day meeting to discuss the different activities for 2023.
Some of Team Denmark’s New Year’s resolutions are as follows:
- To invite more stakeholders for the Danish CoVE Urban Greening
- To develop a new course “City Trees”
- A Green Academy 360 degrees video tour
- To test a newly developed Mentor course
- To work on microlearning (podcasts)
- To increase collaborating with primary schools
- To work on newly approved spin-off projects (BARCOVE, Green VEU) and new applications (EPLUG 2.0, Recruitment)
- To conduct the “Climate Smart Gardener” course
- To organize a Climate week at Green Academy
- To send representatives from different stakeholders in the anish CoVE Urban Greening abroad for a 3-day course
We believe there is much more to be done, building a movement towards sustainable green cities. We aim to foster a systemic change by innovating at both practice and policy levels in our own region and abroad, growing momentum for Urban Greening across Europe.